Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Anagrams

Anagram (n) en- nuh - grem : Anagrams are words or phrases made by re-arranging all the letters in another word or phrase.

Anagram generator : An online application that serves to distract one from reading scientific journals.

Scientific journal : An article of many words and too much information, serving to confuse the reader, tire the eyes or to cure insomniacs.

An anagram generator gives plenty of fun, and it can cater to many varied tastes. For example, using my name " Omega Leong", we get:

Science/ Scholarly
" A genome log"

Nominal
"Mangogo Lee"
Sounds like a fruit

Nominal, Chinese version
"Lam Gee Goon"
This kid is sooo gonna be picked on in school.. " Hey GOON!" or " You! Goon! Come here!"

Descriptive
"Ego on gleam"
which some might say is a good description of my ego [embellished and polished till it gleams]

Advertorial
"Go, Gnome Ale!!!"
I can only presume that gnomes do manufacture their own alcohol, for what meaning does life have if one cannot indulge in boozing and drinking?

OOooh imagine small titchy gnome-sized pots of ale! *>_<*

P/s: Do gnomes have a life, btw?

Encouraging
" Mega, ogle on!"
Urging me to ogle hunks? No second reminder needed!!

P/s: Does this mean I can ogle all I wan?? Yay Ah Ma lets go St Kilda again!

Religious
"Amen, go ogle"
You don't have to tell me twice!!


As you can see, anagrams are lots of fun. Go to the anagram generator site and play around with words! No more 'Heroes' till September? No sweat!

And if you'll excuse me, I have some ogling to do.

3 comments:

isaac said...

Don't leave out the important ones.. you can't be selectively biased. what about,
Mega ogle, no! (see, it's telling you not to ogle)

Or maybe this is what you do,
Ogle man ego

I like this one,
Enema log go (or rather, you're an enema logo?? =P)

And this is so far from the truth,
Me no gal ego!



Anagraming "omega leong wai yan" gives,
Woe, aging anomaly! (warning us to stay away from you as u get older)

If you were an animal, maybe this is what you do,
Eagle mooning away

And this is what happens when you have offspring, they'll become part of a
Yoga Woman Lineage



hahhha.. im so jobless.. =)

o-mii-gaa said...

No no..you've got it all wrong..lemme explain..

"Mega ogle, no!"

Sounds like someone is horrified at the prospect of me ogling guys..hehe..must be the cute doctor who doesn't want me to ogle anyone else but him..

"Ogle man ego"
Eww..who would wanna ogle a man with an ego???

"Enema log go"
There's 2 g's in Loggo! It doesn't make sense!

"Me no gal ego"
Dis one is COOL..so true lor! I'm such a shy person...not one to stand out in the limelight..

Ahahaha...

"Woe, aging anomaly"
This one is telling you that I age abnormally..COs I don't age at all! Nyek nyek!!!

"Eagle mooning away"
I've pondered upon this and I've come to the conclusion that :

Eagles CAN't MOON!!!! Their backsides are all covered in feathers!!! Who ever heard of mooning with a covered backside??!!


"Yoga Woman Lineage"
-_-|| Not gonna happen, cos :

1) Who sez I'm gonna have any offspring at all???

2) I don't do yoga...no siree!

And yes..You're sooo jobless...
Hahaha..haven you tried anagramming your own name??

isaac said...

haha, i think i have a while ago, but i can't remember it producing anything particularly interesting..

and there's too many points to counter from ure last comment, so seeing that im lazy now, i'll give it a pass. haha.

btw, why have u even considered the option that you might not have any offspring?? how can you neglect nature's inclination for every female to experience motherhood.