Sunday, July 29, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!

This post is dedicated to everyone who made my birthday a special one. Thank you, all of you. I am truly blessed to have you guys as my friends. Thank you for the video that made me cry. It truly touched my heart to know that you all cared for me enough to sacrifice your sleep, your time and energy into planning, and creating that video, as well as other surprises for me.

Words are not enough to express how I feel, so I'll keep it short here.

CHynnie:

Thank you, dear. You've made my life brighter just by being ur own ah ma- self. Thank you for planning everything, for the cupcakes, for the beautiful art-craft you made, for the videos, for staying up till 6 am in the morning & still making it to the market with me. Thank you for always being there, to support and to listen. Thank you for being my partner-in-crime for all the evil things we've done. Thank you for creating such rich memories, that will last me a few lifetimes. You didn't have to go to all those lengths for me, but you did.

*hugs*

You have my friendship for life.



Chongie:

Ah Ma's sister! *poke poke* You got me through the holidays. You let me bake in your house. You let me disturb and poke and altogether abuse you, and still can smile and crack jokes with me. Thank you for putting all the videos together. Thank you for editing for a few thousand hours. Thank you for conspiring with the others to sabo me [ please take note that it's the thought that I appreciate, not the sabo itself!].

Just....Thank you for being my friend. I wish you all the joy and happiness in the world as you move on to the working world.

Thank you, Chongie.


Adelyn:

Xiexie ni Ade! For choreographing all the cool dances and bday songs for me! *hugs* Thank you for being such a cute and funny friend, who can always bring a smile to my face. Thank you for all your efforts to make my bday so special. I loved the dances! *grin* Especially the one where the 3 of you danced in the living room like xiao lang..hahaha...*hugs* Thank you for coming along to surprise me even though I know you're tired and sleepy. Thank you for attending my bday dinner even though you were sick. I truly appreciate all you've done.


Isaac:

Meester Eesak!!! Thank you, for being the one who will always find a way to cheer me up when I'm down. Thank you for letting me bully you [even though you bully me equally as much!!!!] and thank you for all your funny jokes and antics. You always took the time to find out what's wrong if I'm unhappy. Thank you also for the super long 'explanation' of how my name came about..haha..that was the lamest thing i've ever seen!! Thank you for editing the videos, for the cake, and even for sabo-ing me TWICE! [as if once wasn't enough TT_TT] Thank you, for caring and for being my friend!!

Xue Fang:

Ah Fang! Thank you for staying up until 6 am to bake my cupcakes!!!!! You didn't have to do that!! *hugs* I'm so very the touched liao....sniff sniff...Thank you for attending my bday, and for the video!!!!



Wahhh fingers tired from typing so much.. no more energy liao so I'm gonna be very brief.

Em& Jerome:

Thanks for hosting my bday at your house! Thanks for fetching me back there, but NO thanks for locking me in the carpark!! TT_TT Thank you for the video too! *hugs*

Lawrence:

Thank you evil mortal for the very long but nice video!!!! All the way from Perth!!!! *hugs* You made my day...heck, you made my MONTH!!!!! THANK YOU!

GAbriel:

Mommie!! *hugs* Thanks for sending your video all the way from Sg!! I haven't had the chance to see it yet [they're still compiling it] but from wat i heard, it's impossibly long!!! Thank you for being my friend all these years...mommie and son forever!!!

Jason Lee:

Mouse..I've got no words to express the things I wanna say to you. So here's a GREAT BIG FAT WARM HUG from the bottom of my heart!!!!!

Thank you for everything!


Other people that I really wanna thank but have no more space to write in this ultra long blog post :

HwaLoongKaiYauVinLiJeySernPeiLingRalphWendyKhengAugust
JiaKaiYenPingCynthiaEngKieChangYangSheikYanXuanNiDevaTim
BoonShihWengJianKathleenSimJessieSiahDeliciaAmyVon

and everyone who wished me.


Thank you, everyone.

P/s: I'm sorry if I've left anyone out..my brain's not working at the moment. Anyone else I should put up here??

4 comments:

isaac said...

awwww... it was touching seeing you cry.. you're always so loud and happy and noisy.. first time see the soft sensitive side of you..

and, answering your question of anyone you've left out, i think i deserve a mention twice.. no, make it three times.. hahaa

p.s. 35 "thank you" counts in this post - a record! =P

o-mii-gaa said...

Hey!!! I'm always sensitive and soft and gentle and *insert lady-like adjectives here*!!!!!!!

>_< dun wan!!!! Mentioning you too many times might cause my computer to hang and my blog to be reported for being inappropriate!!!

isaac said...

haha.. gentle?? and that's a very 'lady-like' thing to say...

i rest my case... =P

o-mii-gaa said...

*BASHES UP MEESTER EESAK*