Thursday, November 08, 2007

HUANG YEN KHAI!!!! *RAWR*

I was happily looking at Huang Yen Khai's blog and LOOK WAT I FOUND!!!!

GRRRRRR..

I'm annoyed at Khai at the moment, so I don't need to reference his blog, so there! Blekkk


Hobby of (4) --> BEING VAIN????!!!!!!!

Excusez Moi???!!


Okay so maybe I camwhore quite a bit (not a lot! Just every other day!)...
and look at the mirror relatively often ('relatively' is great! Comparison roxxx when you're comparing with someone who's worse off!! Kua kua kua....just don't ask me WHO is worse off )...
ask my housemates 500 million times whether my outfit looks okay....
go shopping for new clothes quite often (Hey! Can't help it if they have sales! Which is on like almost nev..urm...nevermind, just read on!!!!)...
paint my nails (sometimes)...
paint my toes (rarely)....
buys like 8 gazilion pairs of shoes (I need them, I tell you!! All my other pairs are dirty!! what else am I gonna wear out???)...
straightened my hair (have u seen my hair when it's "un-processed"??It'll give you nightmares for a week)...
bathe for 1 hour (sometimes, when I'm in the I-want-to-single-handedly-bring-on-Stage-4-water-restriction-in-Carlton mood)...
look at my own reflection everywhere I go (even in pepper/salt/chilli flake pots)

BUT WHO DOESN'T??????
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
okay fine not you.

nor you.

nor you or you or you.

BUT STILL!!!!

A lot of people are waaaaaaayyyyy vainer than me!

*huffs*

*suddenly jolted out of her huff over the sudden thought that huffing produces wrinkles*

*horrified look*

*pauses, and irons out the horrified expression*

*attempts to run to the bathroom with a poker- face to apply anti-wrinkle cream immediately*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
* Death glare plus poker-face directed to those sniggering at her*

________________________________________________________
Random

My housemate's girlfriend just arrived from Malaysia, and this just happened:

"Me: Hie Grandma!! *waves excitedly* ( we call him 'Grandpa', which makes her 'Grandma')

Grandma: !!!!!

Grandpa: Don't worry bout her..She's normally abnormal.."

which got me thinking.

If I'm normally abnormal, and abnormally normal, wouldn't that make my abnormality normal, and thus, making me normal?

WoohHOOO! Due to my amazing powers of deduction and derivation I've come to the conclusion that I am NORMAL! This is a first for me!!!!

Hahaha..I know I'm lame...


____________________________________________________________________

4 comments:

isaac said...

Isn't it ironic that by trying to disprove the fact that you are vain, you are in fact displaying your vanity?? But i guess that's what you were trying to do. hahaa

Btw, your friend said that you are normally abnormal, not the other way, which in other words mean that most of the time (i.e. normally) you are abnormal... !!! hahah

Anonymous said...

I agree. ^^

Btw, I saw a grown-up version of you when I was having lunch today haha. She looks like you but only taller and looks more err...mature. :P

Bananamint said...

=D
u forgot me! =D

dun worry, normally the vain ones are the good looking ones =D~~

o-mii-gaa said...

Isaac: Are you trying to get me to poke u again???

Jason: Why are you siding with meester eesak??? You haven't even met him!!!! *rawrrrrr*

Licia: Hehehe..who did u think I was referring to when I wrote about people who look at their own reflection more often than me???

HOHOHO