Monday, May 05, 2008

..................................

So there I was sitting in the chair in the Supervisor's room again.

After a one-week hiatus, I must admit I was kinda looking forward to getting my work bombed with red marks again - it's addictive, you know?

And so I was asking him questions about the comments HE inserted into my 'Results' section before he flew off last week [ some analyses which HE suggested we include. And even though I had no idea why it should be included (doesn't make sense, perfect waste of space) I added it in like the dutiful good kid that I am. ]

So while he launched into a full-scale lecture on how we shouldn't clog up our thesis when it should be clear and focused for the sake of the examiners, yadda yadda yadda so this are our main aims yak yak yak don't confuse your readers bla bla bla, my mind was exactly like :


Supervisors. Heh.

0 comments: