Monday, February 19, 2007

In reply to August's Post

In reply to August's entry on his recent trip to Ipoh :


Dear August,

How are you? Hope you are fine back in Malaysia. Ah Ma and I are fine here in Melbourne. Thank you very much for blogging about your trip to Ipoh. Ah Ma and I found it very interesting. Hope you enjoyed yourself there.

Okay..with the niceties out of the way, now............

Eh apek! You not happy with Ipoh izzit?? Wanna get whacked ah? You just wait til Ah Ma and I go to Sarawak and kutuk everything in sight like what you did when you reached Ipoh!

Your post a bit the one- sided hor?? Haha..How come you didn't blog about your many trips to the loo to ulti?And about the way you two had me drive all the way to Jusco just so u guys can ulti for like 25 freakin' minutes! Made me wait in the car looking like a complete idiot!
[For the uninitiated, Ulti = Ultimate = Number 2 = Pass Motion = Poo = Pang sai. Apparently, you can't poo till you've reached a 'critical' point because poo-ing at your critical point will enable you to save time as the poo comes out faster. And how might one go about achieving this critical point, you might ask. Simple. Just restrain yourself from going to the toilet for the number 2 until you feel like your world would explode if you didn't relieve yourself. And that, my dear friends, is a 'critical'. ] [ information courtesy of Guan Hui Ong, 2007]

And about the way you scoffed at Perak's caves since you said, and I quote, "You're bringing me to see gua? Cheh! I have the deepest gua in the world leh!". -_-" And here I thought only girls have 'gua's. How ignorant I was.

And what about the way you bugged me the whole entire day to drive u all 45 minutes away to Tanjung Rambutan to see Hospital Bahagia (Tanjung Rambutan is a place btw, Hospital Bahagia is the mental institution) just so you can take a picture with it to show the world that you've been there? There's actually no need, since the whole world knows you deserve to be in it anyways :P

And the way you guys made me come to your hotel at 7 am in the morning and when I reached you two were still snoozing away all wrapped up in the blankets and still stinky stinky and I had to wait until 9 plus before you two vain pots were ready to be off.

And what about the way you released a few powerful 'bombs' in my car while we were cruising Ipoh Parade looking for a parking space just before we went to K-Box?

Ok lah...I shall stop embarassing you here since I've run out of time. Actually you two made our weekend fun and enjoyable. It was cool ferrying you around, even if you did release fragrances in my car ^_^. Come again next time and we'll eat more good food!! *grin*

Love,

Omega and Ah Ma

0 comments: