Wednesday, March 28, 2007

ERWIN IS OLD!!


This post is dedicated to Erwin Ng Chau Siang who turns 21 today!! *applause*

CONGRATULATIONS on reaching such a ripe old age!!!!Big boy dee!!! Cannot run around in your Speedos anymore kays? Cos it's a health hazard to humans cos it can induce fainting and seizures at such a sight..Heheh...den i'll have to report you to the authorities!

AT 21 you can:

1) VOTE!!!
2) Get into ZOUK
3) Buy a car in Australia
4) Get married without parental approval
5) Have a dozen kids :P


Happy Birthday again!!!Hope you enjoyed your big day!!

P/s: Don't think I forgot about you sabo-ing me on my bday last year..*ngeheheheh*...just you wait till I see you....

2 comments:

Purring Tiger said...

OMEGA IS THE BEST!!!
*HUGS* & *MUAKS* (GH don't kill me hor)

o-mii-gaa said...

Hahahah..

*hugs back*

who cares bout him???

*GRINS*