Monday, August 27, 2007

update in pictures

Sorry guys! i have been mucho busy these few weeks and have not been updating my blog..why am I so busy, you ask?

1. AMS - research : is killing me!!! Lots of drama there...looooonngggg story.

2. Lollipop : From cute Matthew!! Saved me from a weekend of depression. He got brownies in return.

3. Sweet Temptation Expo at the Royal Exhibition Building!
This train is edible!!
Baby Shoes on top of a pastel cake!
Array of cakes

Chocolate bouquets - So pretty!!!
Pretty butterfly!!!
Pastel stripey!

The cupcake i decorated!! Wheee!!! Pretty leh!

4. My wallet is 210 AUD lighter.. TT_TT and my hair looks so fake now!!!!

Cam Whoring
This is how i look on the other side of the webcam


5. Kathleen is leaving!! *TT_TT*
My household with cupcakes
The cupcakes that Ah Ma and I made :)
The cute SHEEP cupcake that I made!!! Wheee!
Yes it's a sheep. No it's not a tortoise.
Pulling Ah Kong's ears
Cutie pie chefs *cheeky grin*

6 comments:

isaac said...

wah. your cupcakes has become a lot prettier after attending sweet temptations (which i heard had a lot of free or cheap food)!

o-mii-gaa said...

Hehe..it has always been pretty okay!! *smug look*

hahah..the cupcake I decorated at the Sweet Expo is definitely pretty...due to the sugar flowers and shiny balls! With all the deco ready made anyone can make a pretty cupcake..

The other cupcakes we made yesterday for Kathleen's farewell...Cute not the sheep??? Muahahaha...stole that idea from a book.. :D

isaac said...

Haha.. The "sheep"?? I didn't even realise that it was a sheep / tortoise until i read the caption. And even then i had to scrutinise it properly to try make sense of the random marshmallow layout.. hahahha.. says a lot bout ure decoration skills eh?? =P

btw, i havent seen u for ages.!! let's go max brenner or meet up sometime whenever ure free..

p.s. Come for the Merdeka dinner (though i heard that you've been very busy lately.. =( )

o-mii-gaa said...

HEYYY!! Insulting!!! The marshmallows are NOT random okay!!! I had to make do with what I had...If i had better ingredients of course they would look more like sheep! In fact, I think the look A LOT like sheep already!!!

Ya ya haven't seen u all for a loooooonnnnngggggg time...Lets go somewhere! A road trip or something on the weekend..Chongie suggested Wilson's Prom ( -_-|||)

TT_TT Yes I am extremely busy..Exhausted by the time the weekend comes..I need lots of massages and food!! *hint hint* *grin*

Bananamint said...

GA LEONG!! U STREAIGHTENED UR HAIR!!!

hahahahhaa.. FINALLY >=D
i've alwiz thought that u look better with straight long hair =P

isaac said...

okay okay, if you insist they look like sheep.. whatever makes you happy.. =P hahaa

yeah, i don't mind going somewhere.

and i would offer you a massage anytime, anywhere, if only it were easier to actually rub the knots out and (tenderise? makes you sound like meat!! =P) your muscles, rather than just feeling your bones. you're skinnyyyy..!! ahaha